- Graduate of Medicine and Surgery at the UAB (1982)
- Specialist in Stomatology at the UB (1986)
- Master's Degree in Periodontology at TUFTS University School of Dental Medicine (1989)
- Diploma in Bränemark Implant System (Boston 1989) (Barcelona 1994)
- Associate Professor of Periodontology at the UAB (1990-1997)
- Diploma in surgical implantology (Västeras. Sweden. 1994)
- American Board Diplomate in Periodontology (1994) (first Spaniard to achieve this title of all of the specialities in the field of Spanish stomatology)
- Member of the Scientific committee of the COEC since 1991.
- Active member of the American Academy of Periodontology and Implants.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Periodontology and Implants.
- Member of the European Federation of Periodontology and Implants.
- Visiting professor of Periodontology at the International University of Catalonia.
- Lecturer at numerous courses and conferences on Periodontology and Implants, both nationally and internationally.